Urban Waite gets Spiked

Those of you who know me will know that I love nothing more than chatting with fellow writers, and I know I'm not alone in that. Let's face it - it's a pretty solitary existence most of the time. There aren't many chats around the water cooler when you're an office of one. (Well, there are... but the water cooler is usually reluctant to talk back.)

What all this is building up to is that I've recently done an interview with Seattle thriller writer Urban Waite for Spike Magazine, and you should go check it out (yes, that was the link right there). Urban's a great guy, and his novel The Terror Of Living is one of the best debuts you're likely to read. Plus he's a fellow IPA-drinker, which practically makes us barroom brothers.

Okay, enough from me. Check out the link, and see what Urban has to say. He's significantly better company than the water cooler.

Comments