Give me a P, Give me an NWA...

It's official, summer is finally here (in the Pacific Northwest, at least). The sun is out, the crowds have flocked to Alki, everyone's complaining that it's too hot... and, of course, it's the season for writers conferences.

The PNWA Annual Conference is one of the biggest of its kind in the Northwest, and around here it rules the writing roost. That's why I'm pleased to say that I'll be attending their Autograph Party this Friday, July 20th, signing copies of Ka Mate and generally mingling with the literati. It takes place at the Seattle Hilton in Seatac, and runs from 8.30pm-10.00pm. The party is only open to conference attendees (and authors), but if you'll be there then please do hunt me down. I'll be the one with the English accent, weaving my way unsteadily between the tables.

And if you're extra organized, leave a comment here - or tweet me - in advance, so I know to look out for you. Now, back to that sunshine...

Comments