The horror, the horror... Isolation coming in September!

It's been quite a while since I've posted something on here... but that's because I've been busy! Never being one to rest on my laurels when I can work myelf to exhaustion, I've spent most of the last year working on a brand new anthology of horror fiction - and it's a big one...

Isolation: The Horror Anthology will be released on September 13th by Titan Books in the UK and the US, and it's my longest anthology to date. It comes in at about 400 pages, but more impressively that's around 125,000 words of prime horror from some of the biggest names in the industry. Riffing on our experiences during the Covid-19 lockdowns, but exploring isolation in all its forms, it feels hugely timely and I'm immensely proud of it. I genuinely can't wait to release it on the world!

Without further ado, the A-Z lineup is as follows:

  • Nina Allan
  • Laird Barron
  • Ramsey Campbell
  • M. R. Carey
  • Chikodili Emelumadu
  • Brian Evenson
  • Owl Goingback
  • Gwendolyn Kiste
  • Joe R. Lansdale
  • Tim Lebbon
  • Alison Littlewood
  • Ken Liu
  • Michael Marshall Smith
  • Jonathan Maberry
  • Mark Morris
  • Lynda E. Rucker
  • A. G. Slatter
  • Paul Tremblay
  • Lisa Tuttle
  • Marian Womack 

Hopefully you'll agree there are a lot of heavy-hitters in there, as well as some of the most exciting emerging authors in the horror and weird fiction genres. I wish I could tell you more, but I'll have to keep it all under my hat for now - if it's already piqued your interest, you can click through to UK and UK links below to preorder from Amazon and other major retailers. 

UK - preorder from Amazon.co.uk

UK - preorder from Waterstones

US - preorder from Amazon.com

US - preorder from Barnes & Noble

It should also be available from all independent stores and your local bookstores, should you choose to support them (please do!).

To finish up, I couldn't resist a music video. This played in my head (and sometimes on my iPod) throughout the editing process, so it's only fair to share...

 

Comments